Fresh Salad Recipe
- 400g ground almonds
- 1 fresh coconut
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoon of coconut blossom sugar
- Clean out a coconut, save the coconut water in a glass and grind coconut meat.
- Squeeze lemon and orange and mix it with a coconut water.
- Mix ground almonds, ground coconut and coconut sugar in a bowl. Add orange/lemon/coconut juice to it and knead until combined.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Then roll each in the almond meal or coconut sugar. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge.